Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories

Pfft.

I was about to rate this high. Then I realized that you just traced parts of Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayl. Hell you just colored Kenshin in black and gave him another name!

Nope, I can't rate something like this high. Not when you have people gawking at animation you didn't even make.

Demon in the Bigg City E1 Demon in the Bigg City E1

Right.

It is a decent movie. I think that it would improve future episodes (if there are future episodes) if you worked on your sound effects and voice acting. A few more frames of animation wouldn't hurt either.

(Older) Merc-540 (Older) Merc-540

Alright.

It was pretty cool. Graphics could've been better but the directing was good enough to make up for it. Hope you make more.

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

....

Graphics: 10 Your drawings of Germaine and Foamny weren't 100 accurate but they were good enough. Contra 3 is my favorite SNES game though so that makes up the difference.

Sound 7: The sound was cool, but I couldn't make out what IllWill says when you kill him. I had to knock off a few for that.

Interactivity: Another shooter....but you get to shoot the N.Y. people! Enough for a 10, if it wasn't for the duck feature. Anybody who reads this before playing take my advice: Don't even bother ducking for cover, take their bullets. It's better than having a grenade you can't stop sucking away a chunk of your life. This is the reason that this review isn't a perfect 10. Putting one last bullet into Foamy at the end is a great touch though.

Style: This isn't the first time we've ever seen an anti-NY flash. Since Neurotically Whored there's been plenty. But there hasn't been a 'good' shooter, and this fills the bill.

Okay I'm sick of writing a long review..

Violence and Humor: Good, great.

This game was awesome. I bookmarked your site. Rock on.

One Man's Fridge One Man's Fridge

Wow.

Lol, more newbie flash makers should be this awesome.

This game is awesome.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Wow.

This is just one of those flashes that make you feel bad for handing out fives to lesser submissions.