Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories

Pfft.

I was about to rate this high. Then I realized that you just traced parts of Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayl. Hell you just colored Kenshin in black and gave him another name!

Nope, I can't rate something like this high. Not when you have people gawking at animation you didn't even make.

Demon in the Bigg City E1 Demon in the Bigg City E1

Right.

It is a decent movie. I think that it would improve future episodes (if there are future episodes) if you worked on your sound effects and voice acting. A few more frames of animation wouldn't hurt either.

(Older) Merc-540 (Older) Merc-540

Alright.

It was pretty cool. Graphics could've been better but the directing was good enough to make up for it. Hope you make more.

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

Cool.

It was a little annoying at the start when you overplayed the 'side' view of the characters. It made the movie at times feel like I was watching a Super Nintendo game, you know?

But you used more dynamic angles towards the end, and the movie was overall pretty good so I guess it's not to big a deal in the end. Good job, I hope you make more one day.

Dhalsim's SECRET Dhalsim's SECRET

......

I don't know if I should feel superior for predicting that before I opened the movie, or if I should feel dirty inside.

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

You should feel a superior sense of dirtiness! ;)

DBZ - Vegeta kills Gohan DBZ - Vegeta kills Gohan

Heh.

Gohan was supposed to beat Buu alone. What happened was that the japanese loved Goku and Vegeta so much that Toriyama was forced to make them be the heroes again.

LgdVegetto responds:

Goku : ......Hhhmmm.... Good point....

Vegeta : Agreed....

*Trunks flies in*

Trunks : EVERYBODY!! GOKU AND ...ugh... DAD RULES!!!!!!!!

*Trunks flies off*

Goku : Ohhh....k.....

Vegeta : What has gotten into that boy?? :S

Compassion of the Bush Compassion of the Bush

Oh yeah..

Fiven over here.

The Passion is a crappy movie and Bush is a crappy president. I guess that this movie proves that too wrongs do make a right (or at least a good laugh.)

I'm voting that bastard out. He has to go.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

Rock and Roll! Hopefully you are in a battleground state where your vote will be even more important!

Mega-Awesome Hour Mega-Awesome Hour

Yeah, that's right.

Because the Chaps have a copyright on dragons, cartoons within cartoons and anime! Spooky you stealing a bastard!

Stick Figure Parody Stick Figure Parody

Well I still like well done stick movies like, "The Pan," "The Battlefield," and "Gravity." This was cool though. Especially with the messy execution.

Maybe you need to take a break from flash movies for a while or something. I can't go more than two days without seeing a new freaking flash from you! And they're always good! You're like a one man mass production factory! Or something.

Livecorpse responds: